Monday, December 10, 2012

not lazy just busy

So sorry ive been neglecting my blog as i started working for an establishment my friend recently got for me thanks Johnny you know who you are, this was about 3 weeks ago im getting to think now this job is no good ,i havent gotten paid in 3 weeks now so i called up my friend he spoke to my boss and he said ill get paid friday (likely story) so i called him today told him i wont be into work tomorrow as i get a ride in each morning so i told him not to send the guy to pick me up he said why i said to him i had doctors appt which i had previously set up a month and a half ago so i asked him to send the guy to pick me up wednesday , he said call him first anyway so what do you think guys and gals do i still have a job here or no let me know by commenting 

No comments:

Post a Comment