Saturday, May 18, 2013

happy happy joy joy

Writing this post with all those people in mind that dont have any job.  I was recently employed full time thru a temp agency who, "went out of there way" to find me a job and recently made changes to the way they ran things for the company i work for. After being off work for 2 years after recouperating after a 6 bypass , my health is much better. I now work full time and my goal thru the temp agency is to accumulate 500 hrs , of which im close to ive got approx 410 hrs after which the company i work for will hire me on their payroll. Im deeply indebted to the people at the temp agency for working with me to get me what i wanted. My point being is that to all those people looking for work, dont give up keep searching listen to that little voice in your head listen to some conversations outside of yours and have faith in the GOOD the GOD and in YOURSELF and you will succeed ..... with that IM |OUT CHOWDERS TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment